Archery Deer and Turkey Seasons Begin October 1, 2021!
Zoeller State Natural Area
Site Contact Info
Site Specific Regulations
- All statewide hunting regulations apply at site unless noted hereafter.
- Site requires use of windshield card, displayed on vehicle dashboard, to report hunting effort and harvest by 15 February.
- Use Hunt Planner to find hunting seasons open at this site.
- Hunters may leave stands unattended from September 15 – January 31. Stands must be legibly marked with owner’s name, address and telephone number.
- Species-specific rules:
- Site specific permit issued via a site drawing.
- Applications are available online or at the site office
- open only to successful archery deer applicants
- Site specific permit issued from the Springfield permit office
- No waterfowl hunting offered
- No squirrel/rabbit hunting offered
- No upland bird hunting offered
- No furbearer hunting/trapping offered