Spring turkey 1st lottery open
Lowden Memorial State Park
Site Contact Info
Site Specific Regulations
- All statewide hunting regulations apply at site unless noted hereafter.
- Site requires use of windshield card, displayed on vehicle dashboard, to report hunting effort and harvest by 15 February.
- Use Hunt Planner to find hunting seasons open at this site.
- Site only offers Archery deer hunting
- Species-specific rules:
- Statewide regulations
- Archery deer hunting is allowed in October on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only – excluding official state holidays. Beginning on Nov 1, archery hunting is allowed 7 days a week.
- Archery hunting is allowed on the site during statewide firearm deer seasons.
- During firearm deer seasons, archery hunters are required to wear a solid blaze orange cap/hat and an upper outer garment displaying at least 400 square inches of solid blaze orange material.
- No more than 3 hunters will be allowed on the area at any one time. Hunters should check the sign-up sheet located at the park office for hunt availability; first-come, first-served
- All hunters are required to sign-in, sign-out, and report all deer harvested on sign-in/ sign-out sheets at the site.
- Hunters must obtain a site windshield card. Complete all fields as necessary and print Windshield Card and accompanying pocket card. This card must be displayed under the vehicle windshield, face up, with the windshield card number visible and the pocket card portion in your possession while hunting at the site. Hunters must report their annual harvest online (even if you did not hunt) by Feb 15. Hunters shall forfeit their hunting privileges at the site for the following year if they fail to report by the prescribed deadline.
- Hunters must not participate in a deer drive on this site.
- Only one non-piercing, portable stand is allowed per permit holder. Stands must be removed from the site at the end of the day of the hunt.
- Field dressing a harvested deer and/or depositing any part(s) of the deer on site must be done at a distance greater than 100 feet of any trail or developed area.
- Turkey hunting not permitted
- Waterfowl hunting not permitted
- Squirrel hunting not permitted
- Rabbit hunting not permitted
- Upland bird hunting not permitted
- Furbearer trapping not permitted
- Furbearer hunting not permitted
- More information