Spring turkey 1st lottery open
Lincoln Trail State Park
Site Specific Regulations
- All statewide hunting regulations apply at site unless noted hereafter.
- Site requires use of windshield card, displayed on vehicle dashboard, to report hunting effort and harvest by 15 February.
- Use Hunt Planner to find hunting seasons open at this site.
- There is no staffed check station, but all hunters are required to sign-in and sign-out at kiosk at headquarters.
- Portable tree stands may be used, but must be removed daily.
- Statewide regulations, except season is November 1 until end of regular archery season.
- Must hunt at least 100 yards from an inhabited dwelling.
- Note the tree stand rule for this site.
- Limited to 20 archery hunters per day.
- Firearm, muzzleloader and youth firearm hunting is not permitted.
- Statewide regulations, except only fall archery season turkey hunting permitted from November 1 until end of fall turkey season.
- Spring, Youth season and Fall firearm turkey hunting not permitted.
- Waterfowl hunting not permitted.
- Statewide regulations, except can use shotgun or .17 caliber air rifle only.
- See site map for hunting zones.
- Site seasons occurs from November 1-30 and January 15-February 15.
- Rabbit hunting not permitted.
- Upland bird hunting not permitted.
- Raccoon only
- Sunset to Sunrise hunting hours only
- Windshield Card required
- Contact site for info and site-specific trapping permit.
- Boat Access
- Hiking Trails
- More information