Archery Deer and Turkey Seasons Begin October 1, 2021!
Kidd Lake State Natural Area
Site Contact Info
Site Specific Regulations
- All statewide hunting regulations apply at site unless noted hereafter.
- Use Hunt Planner to find hunting seasons open at this site.
- Tree stands may be left unattended September 15 – January 31. Stands must be legibly marked with owner’s name, address, and telephone number.
- Species-specific rules:
- Archery deer hunting is permitted only.
- No turkey hunting is offered.
- Waterfowl hunting requires site-specific permits issued through the Springfield lottery system.
- waterfowl hunting is allowed on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday of the regular waterfowl season.
- Hunting hours are legal opening time to 1 p.m.
- No squirrel/rabbit hunting is offered.
- No upland bird hunting is offered.
- Furbearer trapping requires a site permit obtained by contacting the site office.
- The trappers awarded trapping site permit must use water sets only
- Trapping permits are a site draw with a quota of 2