Archery Deer and Turkey Seasons Begin October 1, 2021!
Goode’s Woods Nature Preserve
Site Contact Info
Site Specific Regulations
- All statewide hunting regulations apply at site unless noted hereafter.
- Permits and parking pass issued via a public drawing at the site office. Application period is March 1-30, with the drawing the first week day in April.
- Use Hunt Planner to find hunting seasons open at this site.
- Hunters may leave stands unattended during the week they are hunting. All stands must be labeled with name, address and telephone number.
- Species-specific rules:
- An antlerless deer must be harvested prior to the harvest of an antlered deer.
- One hunter will be allocated per week.
- Turkey hunting not permitted.
- Waterfowl hunting not permitted.
- Squirrel/rabbit hunting not permitted.
- Upland bird hunting not permitted.
- Furbearer hunting or trapping not permitted.