Applications for 2021 Firearm and Muzzleloader Deer Permit Lotteries are open!
Bohm Woods Nature Preserve
Site Contact Info
Site Specific Regulations
- All statewide hunting regulations apply at site unless noted hereafter.
- Use Hunt Planner to find hunting seasons open at this site.
- Species-specific rules:
- Special permit is required. Applications are available online or at Horseshoe Lake SP. Application period is Mar 1-31. Drawing is the first weekday in April.
- An antlerless deer must be harvested before an antlered deer.
- Applicants should be aware that natural resource management activities may be conducted during the archery season.
- Tree stands may left unattended during the week but must be tagged and labeled with name, address and phone number.
- Firearm Deer not permitted.
- Turkey hunting not permitted.
- Waterfowl hunting not permitted.
- Squirrel or rabbit hunting not permitted.
- Upland bird hunting not permitted.
- Furbearer hunting or trapping not permitted.