Archery Deer and Turkey Seasons Begin October 1, 2021!
Beall Woods State Park
Site Contact Info
- Huntable acres: 516
- Habitat: Beall Woods is the biggest and best remaining example of the immense forests which occurred along the Wabash. Unique features include upland and bottomland forest and riverine communities once typical of the bottomland section of the Wabash Border Natural Division.
- Digital Map
- Printable Map
Site Specific Regulations
- All statewide hunting regulations apply at site unless noted hereafter.
- Site requires use of windshield card, displayed on vehicle dashboard, to report hunting effort and harvest by 15 February.
- Use Hunt Planner to find hunting seasons open at this site.
- Hunters may leave stands unattended from Sept 15 – Jan 31. Stands must be legibly labeled with hunter’s name, address and telephone number.
- Species-specific rules:
- Statewide regulations
- Blaze orange apparel is required during firearm season even though firearm deer hunting is not permitted at site.
- No turkey hunting permitted.
- No waterfowl hunting permitted.
- No squirrel hunting permitted.
- No rabbit hunting permitted.
- No upland bird hunting permitted.
- No furbearer hunting or trapping permitted.
- Boat Access
- Hiking trails
- More information